Basic Meanings of The 12 Houses of The Birth Chart.
- First House: Self – mind, body & soul
- Second House: Speech, eyesight, family, accumulated family wealth, etc.
- Third House: Younger siblings, auspicious happenings, courage, efforts, duty, etc.
- Fourth House: Mother & her relatives, land, house, comforts, vehicle, cows, domestic life, primary education, home country, etc.
- Fifth House: Karma of the past life, children, romance, progeny, education, speculation, wealth, fine arts, creativity, etc.
- Sixth House: Debts, liabilities, diseases, litigation, enemies, competition, service, etc.
- Seventh House: Spouse, business partnership, people other than the self, faraway lands, etc.
- Eighth House: Longevity of life, mangalya balam (husband’s longevity) for females, occult, unearned money, unknown places, death, ups and downs, suddenness of incidents, spiritual transformation, etc.
- Ninth House: Justice according to self (swadharma), next life after death, father and his relatives, fortune, divine blessings, higher education, wealth, long journey or foreign travel, spirituality, etc.
- Tenth House: Karma, Profession, occupation, environment in which we work, social status, deeds/work we do, etc.
- Eleventh House: Elder siblings, friends, profits, earned liquid money, fulfillment of desires, large social circle, etc.
- Twelfth House: Spirituality, loss, expenditure, isolation, foreign lands, etc.
Images Source: Internet